Skip to main content

Day 15

30/03/2020 Monday, Sunny intervals

It showers from time to time and the Sun comes out again and again.

The estate agent replies my email from last night. Good to know they're still operating.

Planning a trip to Tesco to pick up the order. Hope this "Click & Collect" service works well.

Just return from Tesco and here's my experience. Queued outside the "Click & Collect" porch in the car park, three in front of me: two cars and one cyclist. When it's my turn, a staff member stands by my car window, hands out the receipt and explains the social distancing policy. Then they place the crates of stuff on my order behind my car boot. Hearing the pat on my car, I step out of the car and they go inside the reception. I move all the stuff into the boot and wave goodbye to them.

The tesco car park seems to have fewer cars than the Sainsbury's. I use the pay at pump to top up some petrol at the Sainsbury's. The small shop in the kiosk is closed but there's one staff member sits behind the window. One can still pay there if it's preferred.

Comments